Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County in California. My wonderful husband JP and my jolly dad Henry. My Instagram account @annephung is where most people follow me. I share my daily life, my good and bad days. My parents accompanied me to America in 1990, when I was only one and a half years old. I would not be able to share my life story today without my parents' efforts to work hard and make sacrifices. To give them a chance at a more prosperous future, I focused on success and worked hard to get there. There was a specific plan for me in life: go to university and get a corporate job get married buy a house and have kids. It was my idea of what success looked like. But life had other ideas. In 2013, I found that I hated working in my job as a corporate employee. Money and status did inspire me. I felt like I was just wasting my time in exchange for a paycheck. When I began to navigate my way to a new direction in my career, I found...
Comments
Post a Comment